You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course.
Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
Prequisites for the Enriched Air Diver Course:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (equivalent certification is OK, send us an Email) or reserve with the PADI Open Water Course
- Minimum Age: 12 Years old.
- You must have dived within the last 6 months (stamped entry in your logbook) – or if its been longer than 6 months the PADI Scuba Review is required (1/2 Day extra).
Course Duration: 1 Days
Course Price: 7.500 Thai Baht (around 180 Euro) – 2 Dives with Enriched Air Nitrox.
Included in the course is 1 night of free fan room accommodation. If you would like to upgrade, then please check our accommodation options here, and select the upgrade when you checkout.
Fancy changing your life? Click below and reserve your place.