During the Underwater Navigation Specialty, you’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three navigation dives, you’ll practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
- Natural navigation as the most important tool on Koh Tao.
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going.
The PADI Underwater Navigation Specialty course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater.
If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
Prequisites for the Underwater Navigation Course:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (equivalent certification is OK, send us an Email) or reserve with the PADI Open Water Course
- Minimum Age: 10 Years old.
- You must have dived within the last 6 months (stamped entry in your logbook) – or if its been longer than 6 months the PADI Scuba Review is required (1/2 Day extra).
Course Duration: 1 – 2 Days
Course Price: 6,500 Thai Baht (around 160 Euro) – 3 Dives.
Included in the course are 2 nights of free fan room accommodation. If you would like to upgrade, then please check our accommodation options here, and select the upgrade when you checkout.
Fancy changing your life? Click below and reserve your place.