The PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle course guides you in choosing the right DPV for you. You’ll make two dives and learn about:
- Maintaining your Diver Propulsion Vehicle.
- How to plan dives, including procedures for staying with your buddy.
- DPV-handling skills, such as making proper descents and ascents.
- Potential problems and ways to deal with them.
Diver Propulsion Vehicles offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time.
They scoot you through the water allowing you to glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck or weave through a kelp forest.
Whether making a shore or boat dive, a DPV is a great way to see more and have fun doing it. Who doesn’t want to feel like James Bond? …
Prequisites for the Dive Propulsion Vehicle Course:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (equivalent certification is OK, send us an Email) or reserve with the PADI Open Water Course
- Minimum Age: 12 Years old.
- You must have dived within the last 6 months (stamped entry in your logbook) – or if its been longer than 6 months the PADI Scuba Review is required (1/2 Day extra).
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Price: 6,500 Thai Baht – 2 Dives include rental of DPV.