In the Naturalist Diver course, you’ll learn to identify fish, animals and plants, and then take your knowledge to the next level with comprehension of how their interactions affect each other and the environment.
In two open water dives you’ll learn:
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator/prey relationships
- How to interact responsibly with aquatic life
- The underwater naturalist diver view of organisms and their roles in the environment
Diving is all about what you see beneath the surface. When you’re immersed in the big blue, you’re in a world filled with fascinating creatures, plants and other-worldly landscapes.
Admiring the beauty beneath the waves is one thing, but appreciating how the underwater environment functions, on a more complex level, is something that will enhance your diving experiences in ways you might not expect.
The better you understand the aquatic environment, the more you’ll be able to savor the sights you encounter on your dives. Go beyond simply recognizing the occasional fish by taking the PADI Underwater Naturalist Diver program.
As you look around, behavior you might have ignored before becomes a fascinating show of the interplay between species – a little like diving into your very own nature documentary.
If you’re passionate about diving, it’s only natural that you’re also enthusiastic about conservation, and the Underwater Naturalist course is a great way to get started toward becoming an underwater conservationist. The knowledge you gain in the course will stay with you for a lifetime, giving you more to enjoy with every dive and making you a stronger advocate for both the sport and underwater life.
Prequisites for the Underwater Naturalist Diver Course:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (equivalent certification is OK, send us an Email) or reserve with the PADI Open Water Course
- Minimum Age: 10 Years old.
- You must have dived within the last 6 months (stamped entry in your logbook) – or if its been longer than 6 months the PADI Scuba Review is required (1/2 Day extra).
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Price: 5,000 Thai Baht – 2 Dives.
Fancy changing your life? Click below and reserve your place.