During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers.
You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings.
You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
Prequisites for the Peak Performance Buoyancy Course:
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (equivalent certification is OK, send us an Email) or reserve with the PADI Open Water Course
- Minimum Age: 10 Years old.
- You must have dived within the last 6 months (stamped entry in your logbook) – or if its been longer than 6 months the PADI Scuba Review is required (1/2 Day extra).
Course Duration: 1 Days
Course Price: 5,000 Thai Baht – 2 Dives.
Fancy changing your life? Click below and reserve your place.