Freediving Instructor Crossover to PADI
Since PADI started its Freediving program in 2015, it has quickly becoming the most popular freediving educational system in the world! The reasons are high safety standards, unique educational system, best marketing and in the position of being the leading diving organisation in the World!
Freediving is now the fastest growing water based activity and a career as a PADI Freediving Instructor becomes highly rewarding and Crystal Dive is the first PADI Freediving centre on Koh Tao, Thailand which offers PADI Freediving courses from Beginners all the way through to Freediving Instructor level.
If you are a Freediving Instructor from another organisation we are happy to help you crossover to become a PADI Freediving Instructor. Our two days crossover program consists of three modules: knowledge development, confined and open water workshops.
As a part of this program we will cover:
- Standards for PADI Basic Freediver/Freediver course
- Conducting confined and open water part of PADI Basic Freediver/Freediver course
- Risk Management, Legal Responsibility, and Freediver Safety
- Organising and Marketing Freediving
- Other organisation qualifying Freediver Instructor level
- 18 years old or older
- Current Emergency First Response (CPR/first aid) Instructor*
- Current medical statement signed by a physician within 12 months
BOOK NOW Course Price: 10,000 THB
* If you are not Emergency First Response (CPR / First-Aid) Instructor, we can conduct it a day before you start FITC.