Emergency Oxygen Provider course information
Gaining the knowledge and skills to understand when and how to use emergency oxygen is important for any scuba diver and absolutely necessary for any budding PADI Professional.
Completing the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course will enable you to recognise scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen and prepare you to offer assistance.
Our PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course package includes:
- Emergency Oxygen Provider course
- Emergency Oxygen Provider manual & EOP Certification card
- Discounted Accommodation
- Crystal Dive log book
- 1 nights in a fan cooled basic accommodation
- Pick up service from pier
- Great location on the beach
Breathe easy in the knowledge you can help!
What you will Learn.
- Dive injuries treatable with Oxygen
- Different types of emergency oxygen equipment
- Safety considerations when using Oxygen
You will practice.
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment.
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a non-breathing diver.
PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider – Course Schedule
We schedule EOP courses over 1 day. We are totally flexible and can plan this around your personal timeframe. Most commonly EOP courses are conducted either before, or in conjunction with PADI Rescue Diver training.
BOOK NOW Course Price: 4,000 THB