Night Diver Speciality Course information
Ever wondered what happens underwater when the sun goes down?
Drop into a whole new world and find out what’s so mysterious and alluring about the ocean at night. Take the PADI Night Diver Speciality course and watch the underwater world come to life under the glow of your torchlight.
As the marine life you are used to seeing during the daylight hours retire for the night, nocturnal creatures come out to play.
Our PADI Night Diver course package includes:
- PADI Night Diver course
- Rental of all scuba equipment (inc. underwater torch)
- FREE Dive Computer Rental (diving with computers >>)
- PADI Night Diver manual & PADI Certification card
- Crystal Dive log book
- Pick up service from pier
- Great location on the beach
What Will You Learn?
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark
- Planning, organising and conducting night dives
- Light handling and communicating at night
- Orientation to nocturnal plants and marine life
- Disorientation and emergency procedures at night
To enrol on a PADI Night Diver course, an individual must:
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver, or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation.
- Be 12 years of age or older.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your PADI Advanced Open Water certification.
Alternatively if you have completed the PADI Night Adventure Dive (maybe as part of the PADI Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water course) this will credit as Dive 1 of the PADI Night Diver Specialty course.
Night Diver – Course Schedule
We schedule PADI Night Diver course over 2-3 evenings depending on whether you have already completed the PADI Night Diver adventure dive. We schedule 3-4 night dive trips per week but are flexible and can plan the PADI Night Diver Specialty course around your personal timeframe.
The standard schedule is to complete the knowledge development and go through the knowledge reviews during the afternoon of your first Night Diver training dive. We can then talk about the specific skills involved with the dive you will be completing that evening.
Our Night Dive trips depart at approximately 18:00hrs.
15.00– 17.00: Orientation / knowledge development
(Includes practicing navigation techniques on land)
18.00 – 20.00: Night Diver Training dive 1 or 2 *
18.00 – 20.00: Night Diver Training dive 2 or 3 *
18.00 – 20.00: Night Diver Training dive 3 **
BOOK NOW Course Price: 7,000 THB (3 dives) / 5,500 THB (2 dives)
*If you have already completed the Night Adventure dive, either as part of the PADI Advanced Open Water course, or PADI Adventure Diver course, then you will need to complete PADI Night Diver Specialty training dives 2 & 3 only.
On completion of the course you will be awarded the PADI Night Diver certification. The PADI Night Diver certification can be credited as one of the five PADI Specialties required to attain the highest non professional certification within the PADI system – PADI Master Scuba Diver.